This project is for you if:
- the thought of crafting stresses you out.
- you don’t like to sit and concentrate on one task for hours.
- you see More than 5 steps are needed & quit reading.
- you want that feeling of accomplishment and admiration. (But not be exhausted & cranky)
- you can’t finish the project in one sitting. (Including drying/painting/sewing time)
- 5 x 6 or whatever size…
Setting: A large family restaurant with a big menu and casual atmosphere.
Objective: No cooking, No cleaning. Not leaving with a headache.
Enter: A frazzled Mom holding her young daughter’s hand, “Come here, Kailee. Sit down, we are going to have dinner. We don’t want to disturb all these nice people trying to eat.” Mom pulls out a chair, pats the seat, and trys to coax her child to sit down…
College Savings Dolls
is so excited to be awarded not one but two prestigious awards from the fabulous
Creative Child Magazine!!
The judging was conducted by educators, parents as well as child centered groups; who played, tested and at handled the Deanna doll gave their opinions and voted to award the doll.
College Highlight: (Creative Child is located in Henderson, NV)